CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

my favourite anime

if you a anime die-hard-fan a.k.a KIPAS SSH MATI..

LOL..
i learnt this when i read GEMPAK...once upon a time..hik3..
i thought what the heck is that?? first, i translated in English...then, i realized...hahaha..

ok, back to our topic regarding on the anime..
if anyone of you followed the RUROUNI KENSHIN when you were 8-10 years old?? 

first time i followed that anime when NT7 played this anime every weekend...whether Sunday or Saturday...
but at that time, they played with English dubbed. i don't really understood English at that time...
it's like "apa yang diorg cakap ni??".."xpe la tengok jerla..."
that keep me watching this anime is because the ending OST from this anime were really cool...
even after i discovered the power of "The World at the Tip of your Finger @ Dunia Di Hujung Jari"...i am still trying to track back all those songs..hehe...i had few collection. but then, my laptop had formatted many times...i lost them all..残念ですね(zannen desu ne )..

last month i just knew that last August, they made Rurouni Kenshin Live Action...



i was like "KYAAAA....ありえない!!!”..
at first when i look who's gonna be the Himura Kenshin a.k.a Himura Battousai..
and it was Takeru Sato..
"あれ??”
can he played that role??
coz i thought he not manly enough...because Himuara Kenshin is a Samurai but rurouni (wandered samurai)..
so,i said to myself just give it a try to watch this movie...

and so...

not bad for Takeru Sato played ad Himura Kenshin...lakonan beliau semakin meningkat compared to any other dramas that he had played before such as Mei-chan no Shitsuji..:)


GOOD JOB!!

TOTALLY SUPERB!!!!not only not bad
HE CAN PLAY IT WELL!!!!!
I'M SO HAPPY...

aku terus jatuh cinta dengan dia...hahahahahahhaha...
aku memang suka watak lelaki macam ni...penuh dengan falsafah dalam hidup dia..(^^)

all the actions, WOW!!!nampak cam real..tapi xde la sampai potong kepala macam dengar citer masa zaman penjajahan jepun dl..keje nak potong kepara..LOL

memang cara die bunuh orang tu kejam la...nama pun samurai....
HITTOKIRI BATTAOUSAI...
kalo anda jenis yang sukakan action, cerita ini saya cadangkan untuk ditonton...:)

anyway...my overview on Himura Kenshin's character is
"MUKA GANAS TAPI HATI JAMBU"

the cutest part is when he said "oro..". bile die terkejut...hihihi..selalu kene marah dengan kaoru-dono...
try to watch this anime..(^^)

can't wait to buy this movie!!!!

i'll end my post with the trailers and the Original Soundtrack for this movie:

zehi!!!



translation
Just give me a reason
To keep my heart beating
Don’t worry it’s safe right here in my arms
As the world falls apart around us
All we can do is hold on, hold on

Take my hand
And bring me back, yeah

I risk everything if it’s for you
I whisper into the night
Telling me it’s not my time and don’t give up
I’ve never stood up before this time
But the thing I can’t even yield, I can’t let go of this hand that I held

So stand up, stand up (Just gotta keep on running)
Wake up, wake up (Just tell me how I can)
Never give up
It’s painful as much as it’s crazy

Just tell me why baby
They might call me crazy
For saying I’d fight until there is no more
The selecting glint in your eye that holds sadness is nearly a sense of urge, right?
Blinded, I can’t see the end
So where do I begin?

Say not a word, I can hear you
The silence between us
Just reflecting like there is nothing
I'll take this chance so that I'll make you mine
The thing that cannot be hidden, pretending like it’s decorated

So stand up, stand up (Just gotta keep on running)
Wake up, wake up (Just tell me how I can)
Never give up
Even if it's through sorrow and pain

Just give me a reason
To keep my heart beating
Don’t worry it’s safe right here in my arms
I think this is crumbling, crying and falling down while it has bloomed
So blinded I can’t see the end

Look how far we've made it
The pain i can’t escape it
At this rate I still cannot end it, huh
Even if I nearly die so many times, even if I nearly decay, there is still no ending in my sight
So where do I begin?

I grasped hold of it tightly so I won't ever loose it
Because if I open my hands, then it'll just escape my grasp
There was nothing to make me lose you who just abandoned your habit

Just tell me why baby
They might call me crazy
For saying I’d fight until there is no more
The selecting glint in your eye that holds sadness is nearly a sense of urge, right
Blinded, I can’t see the end

Look how far we've made it
The pain I can’t escape it

At this rate I still cannot end it, huh
Even if I nearly die so many times, even if I nearly decay, there is still no ending in my sight
It finally begins...

0 comments:

Post a Comment