CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 24, 2010

Shrek 4 The Final Chapter Official Movie Trailer

i know is kinda to late for me to put on my blog..hahaha..hell do i care..hahaha...mind your language polaris..hihi...ok..here it is..the actually story that i want to share..
hehe..this coming june me and my BF are going on a 'date'..hahahaha.and we're going to watch
SHREK..hahaha..i love to watch SHREk..not just because the shrek and fiona but also the donkey and the puss...
this time, the puss become very fluffy and even cute...hahaha..i can't imagine when he tried to do his cute little eye is still working even he is in fluffy form..hahaha..3 star for puss..hahaha....
most of friends told me that this time..the shrek won't let you down..mean your money doesn't waste like any other sequals movies had done..hehehe...what ever it is..SHREK MOVIE is THE BEST!!!hahaha....
i just can't wait to watch with my dear friend..
this is my first time go out with her after i finished my high school hihi.....
so here i put together the link from shrek's trailer:

2 comments:

Post a Comment