CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

heart n it's hurting..








everytime open i open one of FB page...my heart is really hurting is like someone is slicing your heart and squeeze some lime on your wound..huhuhuhu..that's really hurt i guess...hahaha..

i already told that person that i had crushed on him and in fact i accept that he already met a girl that he likes..but i ried not to open his page..but i can't dunno why..
maybe i just can't forget about it...that can't be..
maybe one of my pen pal told me that i be longing for some to open up my treasure chest..but i couldn't find someone..because i'm so afraid that i got crushed with the wrong person means he's unavailable anymore..huhuhu...sometimes i hate with myself.i hate it because i don't get any hance to be loved by someone and love to somebody..

The song of a little bird
The joy in three little words
I know it's real
That's how it feels
To be loved by you
The stars from a midnight sky
The melody from a lullaby
There's nothing real
That I wouldn't steal
To be loved by you

[Chorus]
To be loved by you
If everybody knows
It's only 'cause it shows

A smile to put you on a high
A kiss that sets your soul alight
Would it be all right if I spent tonight
Being loved by you

[Chorus]

Your love is released
And you move me with ease
And you rescue me time after time
Oh Oh you give your all
And you take it all in your stride

Oh with all the power of a symphony
That's how my heart beats when you're holding me
I can't conceal, this is how it feels
To be loved by you
Oh yeah, to be loved by you
If everybody knows, it's only 'cause it shows
Because I take your love, Everywhere I go

I know what it is I need, it's clear as a shallow stream
It's as it seems, my only dreams
To be loved by you

but i think i feel like i'm ungrateful with Allah..Astagfirullahalazim...(sigh)...this because i forget about Him who always be there for me no matter how far i am lost...and i also forget about my dearest family and friends that i have.they always be by my side when i fall sick and also giving their support in my studies...
i remembered one of the drama that i watched it said: if you want to be loved by someone..you first have to love that person..(if i'm not mistaken..hihihi...sorry..)
whatever it is..my responsibilities in this age:
>i have to give my full concentration on my studies-engineer-to-be
>try to perfom solat sunat-to strengthen rohaniah and my relationship to my dear god,Allah..
>try to become a good daughter.
just now i listened to one of the Backstreet Boys sond title:Safest Place To Hide
Yeah, yeah
It seems like yesterday when I said "I do"
And after all this time my heart still burns for you
If you don't know by now that you're my only one
Take a look inside me and watch my heartstrings come undone

I know I promised you forever
Is there no stronger word I can use
To reassure you when the storm is raging outside
You're my safest place to hide

Can you see me, here I am
I need you like I needed you then
When I feel like giving up
I climb inside your heart I still find
You're my safest place to hide

You see colors no one else can see
In every breath you hear a symphony
You understand me like nobody can
I feel like my soul unfolding like a flower blooming

When this whole world gets too crazy
And there's nowhere left to go
I know you give me sanctuary
You're the only truth I know
You're the road back home

Can you see me, here I am
Standing here where I've always been
And when words are not enough
I climb inside your heart I'd still find
You're my safest place to hide
My safest place to hide

I know I promised you forever
There's no stronger word I can use
To reassure you when the storm is raging outside
You're my safest place to hide

Oh! Can you see me, here I am
Standing here where I've always been
When I feel like giving up
I climb inside your heart I'd still find
Yeah, yeah
You're my safest place to hide, oh yeah
You're my safest place to hide

but for me..my safest place to hide is Him...He always protect us from anything that can harm Us...
Even though He test on us..to show Him whether His slaves had a really strong faith toward Him...
so i guess what happen to me just now is..i have to Believe in Him and let Allah decide it..what we have to do is pray to Him...that one day i will meet someone to be loved and guide me to Allah's Jannah..amin...

that 's all from me Hope Faith and Pray..

0 comments:

Post a Comment