CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 25, 2012

TO MY FUTURE xxxxx

ASSALAMUALAIKUM...GUTEN ABEND...こんいちわ。。

lately ni macam2 aku dengar perkabaran daripada sahabat2 ku dari sekolah rendah hingga sekolah menengah..ada yang kahwin baru2 ni, ada yang nak merancang membina masjid , sambut anniversary hubungan mereka dan macam2 lagi...

apa2 pun, i'm happy for you...i just wanna say お幸せに (OSHIAWASENI)  which means 'PRAY FOR YOUR HAPPINESS'

doa kepada mereka, doa juga...untuk diri ni, pun doa juga... cuma belum dikabulkan oleh Nya...peace!!!
post kali ni, just nak share lagu yang sering kali aku mainkan dalm playlist mp3 dan juga Windows Player ni..


lyrics:
There I was again tonight, forcing laughter, faking smilesSame old, tired place lonely placeWalls of insincerity, shifting eyes and vacancyVanished when I saw your face
All I can say is it was enchanting to meet you
Your eyes whispered, "Have we met?" across the room, your silhouetteStarts to make its way to meThe playful conversation starts, counter all your quick remarksLike passing notes in secrecy
And it was enchanting to meet youAll I can say is I was enchanted to meet you
This night is sparkling, don't you let it goI'm wonder-struck, blushing all the way homeI'll spend forever wondering if you knewI was enchanted to meet you
The lingering question kept me up, 2 a.m., who do you love?I wonder 'til I'm wide awakeNow I'm pacing back and forth, wishing you were at my doorI'd open up and you would say
It was enchanting to meet youAll I know is I was enchanted to meet you
This night is sparkling, don't you let it goI'm wonder-struck, blushing all the way homeI'll spend forever wondering if you knew
This night is flawless, don't you let it goI'm wonder-struck, dancing around all aloneI'll spend forever wondering if you knewI was enchanted to meet you
This is me praying that
This was the very first page, not where the storyline endsMy thoughts will echo your name until I see you againThese are the words I held back as I was leaving too soonI was enchanted to meet you
Please don't be in love with someone elsePlease don't have somebody waiting on youPlease don't be in love with someone elsePlease don't have somebody waiting on you
This night is sparkling, don't you let it goI'm wonder-struck, blushing all the way homeI'll spend forever wondering if you knew
This night is flawless, don't you let it goI'm wonder-struck, dancing around all aloneI'll spend forever wondering if you knewI was enchanted to meet you
Please don't be in love with someone elsePlease don't have somebody waiting on you
by TAYLOR SWIFT
i love this song so much because one part of the lyrics mentioned 
"Please don't be in love with someone else
                  Please don't have somebody waiting on you"

i really wanna dedicate this song and particularly the one that i mentioned above to my future 'husband'... whether it convey directly or indirectly to you..hope you're the one....(^_^)...

P/S: HOPE ALL OF YOU LOVE IT..:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment