CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 2, 2012

~terharu~

ASSALAMUALAIKUM..GUTEN ABEND..こんにちわ。。。

terima kasih sahabat kerana membaca post saya sebelum ini...

SAYA SANGAT TERHARU SAHABAT

U GIRLS ARE THE BEST...

BEST FRIEND FOREVER!!!!

'xde maknenyer nak pkai cmni...'
segala kata-kata semngat yang anda berikan kepada saya...takkan saya lupakan.
it makes me feel stronger!!!

i will try my best!!!

for my friend who had posted on her blog....thank you so much...i know kumbang bukan seekor...but he's the best among any other man that i ever met... :)

i also wanted to say thanks to Allah for giving me the strength to tell him about my feeling towards...

with this i end my sadness..and start all over with happiness and seeking for Mardhotillah..

insya Allah...
.
.
.
.
.
.

enjoy the song!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment