CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 14, 2012

catalyst~

ASSALAMUALAIKUM...こんにちわ。。。GUTEN ABEND.....

this entry will be about the catalyst....

hehe...
he.
he.

i know this upcoming paper will be the Chemical Reaction Engineering or simply me and my friend called it as CRE...is kinda killer subject to all chemical engineering students in my faculty..
じゃ。。ファイトみんな!!

in the last chapter of the CRE-topic 9 was about solid catalyzed reaction where there is present of CATALYST!!!-> usually use to speed up the reaction..

for me during the examination week, we might need someone who can boost/fired up our spirit for studying for the exam ....haha..don't you think???

as for me, YES...i really need it so much..and it help me a lot to get through the exam with flying colour for the results. but unfortunately when i was 17, my bio-catalyst wasn't good enough for me...hahaha(sengal!!)

but recently, my bio-catalyst just replied my message and wished me luck for the exam..teheee ^.^

"I WAS SO GLAD THAT THE MESSAGE WAS REPLIED AND EVEN WISH FOR ME..."

今まで ほんとに ありがとう!!!!

it was really touched me...i know i'm over exaggerated about that message..so WHAT!!!
it has been long time, i never had been so happy received a message from someone that you had crushed on him for so long...


P/S->TO ALL MY FRIENDS, がんばれましょう FOR OUR TESTS OR FINAL EXAMS ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment