CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

HOW IT SHOULD HAS ENDED

ASSALAMUALAIKUM....こんいちわ。。。。GUTEN ABEND
yesterday my BESTFRIEND had post me a blog's link in my FB's inbox...the title was about 13 TAHUN MENCARI CINTA....


and guess what??i cried after i finished read that blog....why am i crying for????it just because that blogger's love story have a similar story like i have one..but mine still don't have the happy ending like them....huk3..


(like them....)


will i found one????or should i try to open my heart to other people???and no longer hoping from him anymore...but instead as a friend only???


for me..i can't answer that question to myself...i don't know why....AFRAID???yeah...maybe....afraid that love gonna be at one-sided again....that's why i'm afraid of...cause it so hurt...at the end you know that person won't answer your love....


and become like this


so..people will say to me that 'banyakkan berdoa pada Allah that one day ko akan bertemu dengan jodoh kau....'..yea...insya Allah akan aku amalkan...:)


THANK YOU MY FRIENDS....YOU'RE MY FRIEND HERE AND HERE AFTER....INSYA ALLAH....LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!

here i'm sharing one song from ingrid michealson-introduced by my Best Friend...





the music played in this song quiet nice...and the lyrics is full of meaning to me..(^_^)


ぜひきいてください。。。(^^)V   

0 comments:

Post a Comment