CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 16, 2011

the fourth semester

assalamualaikum....konichiwa...und guten tag....

this is my second week of my forth semester..the time passes really fast right!!
yeah and now we are in the year 2011..most of us may have few wishes that you have targeted for this year..
for me...i have few wishes that i'm hoping that will turn out well..
  
here i have put on my wishes:
  • i'm really try to loose my weight again...eventhough this wish i keep on saying since last year..:P-lets go to the gym

  • trying to improve my CGPA(towards to 3.5 and above) and focus on my study (sensei...yoroshiku onegai shimasu!!)

  • trying not to repeat the same mistakes again...
.

  • wanna fall in love....(Allah definitely!!...human...yes it is)-love please be kind to me...<3( owh love please kind to me)


but the first and the last wishes..can i make it for this year???
i wish someone can push me and so i can manage to full fill my dream...huhuhu~
ottokhae!!
dare ga tasukette!!!



here also for the love...
n also

ganbatte kudasai ne polaris-chan!!!
banzai!!!!
P/S => i really love to hear jpop song....hehehe...it keeps me a happy mode for my day....hehehe..anyway credit to ARASHI...luv ya so much!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment