CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 11, 2010

RAIN BY SID


FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST BROTHERHOOD

June’s lies and the truth in front of my eyes are put away in sepia tones
Nestling close to one another, warmth; I don’t understand those things anymore

“You’ll be fine on your own… right?” you said, forcing it upon me and then you said goodbye
If it’s going to be that kind of consolation then I should be tired of hearing it by now

Endlessly ringing; the merciless memories seem to have no intention of forgiving me
If i close my eyes they will only grow surrounding me at a distance you laugh

Will the rain ever stop, I wonder? For a pretty long time now it’s been cold
Why does the rain choose me? Why does it choose me who has nowhere to escape to?

Time intrudes on the new morning I finally found
The direction I face is not the future I kept chasing after the past

You, who gave me a new start by your consolations and the hateful and cowardly me
It’s about time… Fumbling, my troubles spill down my tired cheeks

Eyes that don’t want to know the past and fingers that can wash it all away
Scars heal at a gentle pace; at an unreachable distance that seems to be within reach

Will the rain ever stop, I wonder? For a pretty long time now it’s been cold
Why does the rain choose me? I wonder if it’s ok to let it cover me

The rain keeps on falling today as well knowing no end
While we quietly nestle together under the umbrella I hold

Romaji:

Rokugatsu no uso  me no mae no hontou  sepia ni shimaikomi
Yorisou to ka  nukumori to ka  wakaranaku natteta

“Kimi wa hitori de heiki dakara… ne” to  oshitsukete  sayonara
Sono tagui no kiyasume nara  kikiakita hazu na no ni

Nariyamanai  youshanai omoidetachi wa  yurushitekuresou ni mo nai
Me wo tojireba  ikioi wa masu bakari de  toomaki de  kimi ga warau

Ame wa  itsuka yamu no deshou  zuibun nagai aida  tsumetai
Ame wa  doushite boku wo erabu no  nigeba no nai  boku wo erabu no

Yatto mitsuketa  atarashii asa wa  tsukihi ga jama wo suru
Mukau saki wa  ”tsugi” ja nakute  ”sugi” bakari oikaketa

Nagusame kara  kikkake wo kureta kimi to  urameshiku  kowagari na boku
Sorosoro ka na  tesaguri  tsukareta hou wo  kattou ga koboreochiru

Kako wo shiritagaranai hitomi  arainagashite kureru yubi
Yasashii hohaba de  iyasu kizuato  todokisou de  todokanai kyori

Ame wa  itsuka yamu no deshou  zuibun nagai aida  tsumetai
Ame wa  doushite boku wo erabu no  tsutsumarete  ii ka na

Ame wa  yamu koto wo shirazu ni  kyou mo furitsuzuku keredo
Sotto  sashidashita kasa no naka de  nukumori ni  yorisoi nagara


0 comments:

Post a Comment